Applied Cloud Systems is a certified managed Microsoft
Partner, and can assist in making the most of your deployment vouchers.
Start planning your deployments today for the following services:
Desktop Deployment Planning Services (DDPS)
DDPS helps you plan a successful deployment of Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus, Office Professional Plus, and the Windows operating system—providing analysis, planning, and technical guidance. Discover the best approach for deploying Office and Windows together across your organization. If you plan on moving to the cloud, evaluate the core Microsoft 365 service features within your own environment and address key considerations and requirements for adopting a cloud-ready desktop environment. Take the next step with Microsoft’s mobility productivity solutions and discover how activating Office applications on employees’ mobile devices will deliver productivity benefits to your business.
- FastTrack Deployment Planning for Microsoft 365
- Windows and Office Deployment Planning
- Mobile Productivity Deployment Planning
- Modern IT Enterprise Security Proof of Concept
Public Cloud, Microsoft Azure Deployment Planning Services (AZDPS)
AZDPS helps you understand what Microsoft Azure can do for your business and identify projects that are best suited for this public cloud offering. Assess web and line-of-business applications, and extend your on-premises applications to the public cloud to help reduce IT complexity and costs.
- Integrating Azure Storage with Customers’ Backup, Archive and DR Solutions (BCDR)
- Migrate VMs and Applications to Azure IaaS
- Implementing Application Develop & Test on Azure
- Enterprise Mobility + Security Identity and Access Management
- Enterprise Mobility + Security Identity Driven Security
- Enterprise Mobility + Security Information Protection
- Enterprise Mobility + Security Managed Mobile Productivity
- Implementing Azure Security and Management Services
- Modernizing Apps using App Service
- Modernizing Apps using Containers
- Implementing Event-driven Apps (Serverless)
Developer Tools Deployment Planning Services (DTDPS)
DTDPS provides an effective strategy for assessing and improving DevOps maturity. DTDPS can help achieve continuous delivery, resulting in lower perceived risk and cost of deployment, for a mature DevOps workflow.
- Implementing DevOps on Azure
Dynamic Deployment Planning Services (DYDPS)
DYDPS provides in-depth assessment and planning to help you implement or upgrade your CRM or ERP solution with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement or Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. These planning service offers can help you review your business processes and understand what it will take to implement a Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution that meets your specific consideration. During the engagement, Microsoft Partners or Microsoft Consulting Services can help identify the most suitable implementation path, create a custom plan, and deliver a proof-of-concept (depending on the engagement) to help you assess the solution’s benefits. Engage with experts to realize more value from your IT investment and streamline your implementations.
- Implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Upgrading Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement
- Upgrading Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement
- Migrating to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement
Private Cloud, Management and Virtualization Deployment Planning Services (PVDPS)
PVDPS helps to transform your customer’s IT operations to reduce costs and deliver a whole new level of business value. Modernizing your customer’s Windows Server platform will help enable them to deliver more advanced capabilities to their business for increased IT efficiency and agility.
- Modernizing your Windows Server Platform
SharePoint Deployment Planning Services (SDPS)
SDPS helps you develop customized deployment plans for your specific environment and assess the overall impact of implementing a SharePoint and/or SharePoint Online solution. Evaluate SharePoint Online through the FastTrack Deployment Planning for Microsoft 365 engagements, which show you the core Microsoft 365 service features within your own environment and address considerations and requirements for adopting a cloud-ready desktop environment. Evaluate several SharePoint capabilities, like features for IT professionals and business users, SharePoint search, business intelligence, applications, information architecture, topology planning, and migration planning. Evaluate your options to deploy Project Online or Project Server across your organization through an envisioning and deployment planning workshop.
- FastTrack Deployment Planning for Microsoft 365
- SharePoint Deployment Planning
- Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Solution Planning
- SharePoint Business Applications
SQL Server Deployment Planning Services (SSDPS)
SSDPS provides in-depth assessment and planning for deploying, upgrading, or migrating to a SQL Server hybrid cloud solution. Engagements can help you review architectural and business considerations and create a detailed implementation plan.
- Implementing Cloud Scale Analytics
- Data Estate Modernization
- Implementing Globally Distributed Data