Applied Cloud understands the urgency for organizations and universities to efficiently execute solutions to a remote working environment. Microsoft and ACS have created a Rapid Delivery model that will quickly deploy Windows Virtual Desktop to support the growing need for work from home across all industries as well as Remote Teaching and Learning in Academia.
- Deliver the only multi-session Windows 10 experience.
- Enable optimization for Office 365 ProPlus.
- Migrate Windows Server (RDS) Desktops and apps.
- Deploy and scale in minutes.
Applied Clouds Rapid Delivery offer includes:
- Deployment / Hardening of Azure Governance via ACS Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF).
- Establish use case to deliver Minimally Viable Product (MVP).
- Deploy Desktop or Application Groups.
- Pilot implementation of 25 – 50 concurrent users.
- Scale Planning for Production Deployment.
- 30-day free trial of Cloud Control for WVD.
We have migrated over 70 universities and educational institutes to continue education with WVD, and have streamlined this process to do so in an efficient and cost effective manner. As a result of our engagements, we have been awarded finalist status in Microsoft’s Partner of the Year Award for our work in the educational space.
Applied Cloud was honored to be included in a Microsoft Customer Story along with University of Massachusetts, detailing their journey for remote learning and workforce environment using Windows Virtual Desktop. Check out the feature by clicking on the link below.